Thursday, March 04, 2010

SWEET MARCH

Before, someone has said that I'm the last men in his live before he decide to find a woman to married to. Sure I made him promise me that so he can live a life that he always wanted, married and have kids. Things that we could endure together. So, I free him for good.

And now, after almost a year, someone (a boy actually) came into my life and wanted me to be the last one. Deep down I said, "He didn't know what he talk about." And yet, I still wanted him to be my boyfriend. Little spoiled and has a lot of swinging mood, but that's OK cause I think I'm in love with him.

ALERT: I'm in danger! Beyonce said, "When it feels good, it's hurt sometime." What da hell. I'll take all that risk. Risk of broken heart, pain, cry, and other sad side of love. So, I dedicated these article for him. We initialed ourself as DIFFA. The union of our name. FFA, I love you...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to uncover a strong little secret that might get you your personal harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!